AP Yuva Nestham Scheme Registration 2020 – 2021 Apply Online: The chief minister (mukhyamantri) of Andhra Pradesh inaugurated the unemployment scheme in ap which is known as Yuva Nestham Scheme. It is also popular as Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. State government has launched official website portal i.e. www.yuvanesthm.ap.gov.in. Main motive behind ysr jagananna yuvanestham is to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth of ap state. In this article we are going to share detailed information about ap yuva nestam registration, login, latest news, application status, eligibility criteria and online apply procedure.
- AP Yuva Nestham Scheme 2020 – 2021 Overview
- Procedure for ap yuva nestham registration
AP Yuva Nestham Scheme 2020 – 2021 Overview
Objective of ap yuvanestham scheme is to provide monetary support to unemployed youth of ap state. After registering in this scheme, state govt will give 1000 rupees monthly unemployment allowance to all eligible applicants to develop their skills as well learn new skills to get good job.
In order to avail benefits of this unemployment scheme in ap, state government has launched online registration portal i.e. yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. Along with financial help, registered candidates get employment opportunity through this scheme.
Under this scheme, more than 10 lakh unemployed youth will get direct benefits. In order to get yourself register in ap yuva nestham or nirudyoga burthi scheme 2020 – 2021, you must know the eligibility criteria and registration process.
AP Yuva Nestam Scheme Key Points
|Scheme Name||AP Yuva Nestham|
|State||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Launched By||N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Announced Date||January 2019|
|Implementation Date||February 2019|
|Beneficiaries||Educated but unemployed youth|
AP Yuva Nestam Eligibility Criteria
- Very first eligibility criteria is that applicant should be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate must have done graduation or minmum 2 year diploma in any course.
- Age of applicant must be between 22 to 35 years.
- Applicants who belong to BPL (Below Poverty Line) families are also eligible.
- Candidate should have aadhar card, white ration card or voter id card.
- Candidates who have any government or private job are not eligible to apply in this scheme.
- Applicants those are having maximum 5 acres of dry land (2.5 acres in family) are eligible.
Here are all above points in detail. If you want to apply online for ap mukhyamantri yuva nestam scheme then you have to fulfill below mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent resident of ap state can apply under this scheme. Applicant must possess ap domicile certificate. Anyone who is not native of Andhra Pradesh state is not eligible.
- In order to get benefits of ap yuva nestham, candidate should be unemployed after completion of his/her education.
- Two year diploma or graduation is the minimum education required to register under unemployment scheme in ap 2021.
- The age of applicants has been kept between 25 to 35 years to submit application in this scheme. It means unemployed youth are eligible only.
- Candidates who live below poverty line (BPL) are also eligible to get benefits of the scheme. For this, applicant must have white ration card. It indicates that he/she falls below poverty line.
Non Eligible Candidates
- The youth who is subsidized under state and central government employment scheme can not apply in this scheme.
- Applicants whose families own any immovable or movable property in ap are not eligible.
- If the candidate is convicted in any criminal activity then he/she cannot apply to take the benefits of this scheme.
- Candidates who have four wheelers registered on their name will not be eligible for this scheme.
- If you are pursuing your education or if you are currently working part time/full time job then you cannot apply. Work includes self employed people, private sector or public sector.
- Those are availing financial aid above 50000 rupees under any state or central govt scheme are not eligible.
- Voter ID Card
- White Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Residence Certificate (Domicile)
- Certificate of Graduation or Diploma
- Income Certificate
Note: Applicants can also be asked to submit some other documents. Information regarding this will be available at time of registration.
Procedure for ap yuva nestham registration
In order to apply online firstly applicant has to visit official website of yuvanestham registration. Procedure to get you register is very easy. If you are facing any difficulty then follow below steps.
- First step of registration is to visit official website portal i.e. yuvanestham.ap.gov.in.
- On homepage menu bar you will find an option Apply Now. You have to click on this link.
- Now online application form will open in front of you where you will be asked to enter your aadhar number.
- After that, type captcha code shown in picture and click on Send OTP button.
- This is the process to verify your aadhar number. You will receive OTP on mobile number linked with aadhar card. Type otp code to complete your verification.
- Now eligibility criteria page will appear on your screen. Read all points and if you are eligible then click on continue tab.
- In the next step you have to enter your required information and upload documents. After entering all details in application form click on submit button.
- AP mukhyamantri yuva nestam online registration process is now done.
- After registration you can also check your application status for ap yuva nestam scheme. For this, click on Check Status link on homepage.
Statistics of Yuvanestham Scheme
|Total Candidates Applied||13,31,499|
|Verified by System||29,531|
Latest News Updates
- Registration for this welfare scheme has been started from August month.
- Amount of unemployment allowance will be transfer directly to beneficiary bank account.
- The working procedure of this scheme is transparent and manages by Andhra Pradesh government.
How to check yuva nestam application status
- Go to official website. You can click here to open direct status check link.
- After clicking above mentioned link, now you have to click on MUKHYAMANTRI YUVANESTHAM tab on screen.
- Enter your user name, password, and captcha code shown on screen and click on sign in tab.
- AP yuva nestam status will now appear on your screen.
Helpline Toll Free Number
In this article we tried to answer all questions related to ap yuvanestham registration 2020-2021. In any case if you are facing any difficulty regarding this scheme, you can contact to responsible authority. Below we have shared helpline toll free contact number and email id-
Andhra Pradesh Secretariat, Amaravathi, Velagapudi – 522503
Toll free number: 1100
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friend’s ap mukhyamantri yuva nestam registration & online apply process, if you like this article then share with your friends on social media. If you still have any query related to this scheme then you can ask us through comments.