AP YSR rythu bharosa beneficiary list 2021 – 2022 and payment status is now available to check at Andhra Pradesh official website ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. Preparation of eligible farmer’s new list has been completed. Now AP government is going to announce final list of selected beneficiaries. Total amount of scheme i.e. 13500 rupees is said to be paid in 3 phase. 1st installment of Rs 7500, 2nd installment of Rs 4000 and 3rd of Rs 2000. In this article, we are going to share step by step guide to check pm kisan ysr rythu bharosa list & payment status.
Rythu bharosa is a welfare scheme for the farmers of AP state. During election campaign, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy promised Rs 50000 financial assistance to the farmers. But at the time when government implemented this scheme, amount was raised to 67000 rupees. For 5 years, beneficiary’s family will get 13500 rupees per year. Along with this govt will also provide food processing units, free bore wells, zero percent interest loans and cold storage.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 – 2022
- How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 – 2022
AP rythu bharosa beneficiary list will be available at gram panchayat office of your district. If your name is not in the list than you can contact Mandal Extension Officer (MEO).
According to AP government 49 lakh farmers across the state will get monetary support from ysr rythu bharosa pm-kisan scheme, before the kharif season amount will be transferred to their bank accounts. Under this scheme, Rs 13500 per annum will be given for 5 years. Total amount to be received is 67000 rupees.
For the year 2021 – 2022, budget of Rs 6899 crore was announced for successful implementation of Rythu Bahrosa Scheme. Through direct bank transfer method funds will be paid. Installment will directly transfer into the bank account of each beneficiary.
Latest News Update
- Beneficiaries can visit their respective bank if they are facing any issue to check payment status on official website.
- Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched YSR Rythu Bharosa Kendras for farmers. As of now more than 10640 kendras are serving in state. Fertilizers and seeds of high quality can be produced with help of these centers.
Rythu Bharosa List Overview
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Article Category||YSR Rythu Bharosa List & Status|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Department Name||Farmer Welfare and Agriculture Department|
|Start Date||15th October 2019|
|1st Installment Date||15th May 2020|
|2nd Installment Date||27th Oct 2020|
|3rd Installment Date||Month of January 2021|
|Scheme Benefits||Rs. 13,500/- for 5 Years|
|Website Language||Telugu, English|
Objective of Rythu Bharosa PM-Kisan Scheme
Provide financial support to farmers and develop agriculture sector in the state is major objectives of the government.
- Provide financial assistance to farmers.
- Development of agriculture sector.
- Increase crop production in the state.
- Reduce loan and debt burden on farmers.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Scheme
- Farmers in AP state can get loan at zero percent interest rate.
- Financial help of Rs. 13500 per year will be given to each farmer family for 5 years.
- Under this scheme, facility of free bore well will be provided to farmers.
- No road tax will be charged on tractors bought for cultivation.
- In order to protect crops of farmers, cold storage units will be constructed in state.
- Irrigation projects that are pending will be completed.
- Free electricity for 9 hours in a day will be given to all farmers.
- Tenant farmers will get financial help of Rs. 2500 per year.
- Each farmer’s family will get life insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakhs and premium will be paid by govt.
Third Installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa
First and second installment was released in month of May and October. Now third installment is schedule in the month of January.
After successfully completion of 1st and 2nd installment, Andhra Pradesh govt started working on the beneficiary list of 3rd installment in the upcoming month of January 2021.
Rythu Bharosa Second Installment
On 27th October 2020, the second installment of ysr rythubhrosa scheme was deposited into the bank accounts of farmers. In second phase of this scheme, Andhra Pradesh government is going to pay Rs 2000 to each beneficiary’s account.
Rythu bharosa 2nd installment status can be checked on official website. The owners of the land, forest land farmers, minority contract farmers, SC, ST, BC, Dharmasav will get benefits of rythubhrosa funds.
Total amount of Rs 1115 Cr. has been transferred to more than 50 lakh farmers of Andhra Pradesh state. Along with this government has also transferred Rs 135 Cr. to farmers who lost their crops and incurred heavy losses during kharif season.
First Installment Status
On 15th May 2020, 1st installment of rythu bharosa-pm kisan scheme has initiated into the bank accounts of all eligible farmers. Approx 49 lakhs farmers in AP received financial aids under this scheme.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, initially AP government transferred Rs. 2000 instead of 7500 rupees. Remaining 5500 rupees was also deposited in few days. So in actual, first installment was paid in 2 phases.
Three Phase Details
|1st Installment||Rs. 2000 + Rs. 5500||Month of May|
|2nd Installment||Rs. 4000||Month of October|
|3rd Installment||Rs. 2000||Month of January|
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List
Procedure to check ap rythu bharosa beneficiary list is very simple. If you want to check your name is present in selected list or not, you have to follow below steps.
- Firstly you have to visit Andhra Pradesh government official website portal i.e. www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. For the ease of farmers website is created in Telugu language. You can also check details in English.
- On home page of portal you will see an option of login in menu bar. You have to click on this option. A new page will open now.
- On this page type your user name and password. Also enter captcha code shown in picture and click on login button.
- Now enter account number, district name and parent’s name. After that, type khata number in search box.
- YSR rythu bharosa list of selected beneficiary will now appear on your screen.
- If you forget your login password then you can recover it. For this you need to click on Forgot Password.
- Now enter your registered mobile number and click on Send OTP button.
- You will receive OTP code on given mobile number. Enter the code and select new password and finally click on verify tab.
- After verifying you can login in website to see eligible list with details like beneficiary name, father name and khata number.
Check Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2021-22
PM kisan rythu bharosa payment status check procedure is also very simple. You need to follow below steps.
- First of all open official website of ysr rythu i.e. ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. Homepage of website will appear in front of you.
- In menu bar you will see an option of Know your rythubharosa status. Click on this link and new page will open.
- Here you will be asked to enter your aadhar card number and click on submit button. After submitting your aadhar number, payment status will appear on your mobile or computer screen.
- In any case if you are not able to find rythu bharosa scheme payment status on official website then you can check amount status by visiting your bank.
Procedure to Edit Beneficiary Information
- First of all go to official website, login your id and open beneficiary details page.
- Now you have to click on Edit tab to beneficiary details in last column.
- Along with beneficiary details, Pss information and web land information will appear in front of you.
- Click on verify status if details on your screen are found to be correct and after that select option of description matched.
- Now you need to select type of crop, type of land, caste details, marital status and type of beneficiary.
- In non matching result, select details not matched button and type the reason and in last select reject option.
- After giving all details now submit your form by clicking submit button below.
In this article we tried to share how to check pm kisan ap ysr rythu bharosa beneficiary list and payment status online. We hope that you will find your information related to it.
In any case if you have any issue in searching your details you can contact at toll free helpline number shared below.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Helpline Number: 1902
- Also Read: View Patta Chitta Online Status
Friend’s ysr rythu bharosa list & payment status 2021 – 2022, if you like this article than share with your friends and if you still have any question related to ap ysr rythubharosa pm-kisan scheme 1st, 2nd, 3rd installment beneficial payment then you can ask us in comments.