Amma vodi eligibility list check online & payment status check: In Andhra Pradesh (AP) chief minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy had announced financial aid of 15000 rupees for a year to mother with school going children. Now registration process of amma vodi scheme 2020 – 2021 has been completed. Applicants who have submitted their application can now check their name in final ap jagananna amma vodi pathakam list 2021. Official website for this scheme is jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. On this portal district wise beneficiary can view name list of all eligible applicants and also you can check mother’s payment status online.
- Amma Vodi List 2021
- How to check amma vodi list online
Amma Vodi List 2021
Amma Vodi Scheme is part of one of schemes of state government called Navratanlu. It was part of election manifesto of present Andhra Pradesh government. On 10 June 2019 this scheme was presented by YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy and implemented on 9 January 2020.
In order to improve level of education in Andhra Pradesh, ammavodi scheme was introduced. Under this scheme various incentives will be provided to students of class 1 to 12. All mothers who send their children to school can take benefit of this scheme.
In this article we have shared step by step guide on how to check amma vodi list online. Read this article till the end as we also have shared all details of this scheme, district wise beneficiary list, important dates and process to check payment status.
Amma Vodi Scheme Key Points
|Scheme Name||Amma Vodi Scheme|
|State||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Post Category||Beneficiary List|
|Type||State Level Scheme|
|Department Name||School Education Department|
|Launched By||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mother of school going child from BPL families|
|Year||2020 – 2021|
|Scheme Introduced On||10th June 2019|
|Implementation Date||9th January 2020|
|Eligibility List||Released Now|
|Schools Covered||Government Schools, Private Aided & Unaided Schools, Junior & Residential Schools|
|Class||Class I to XII|
|Amma Vodi Website||jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in|
Latest News Update
- After implementation of this scheme enrolment of students has increased by 30% in current academic year.
- Commissioner of Intermediate Education and Commissioner of School Education shall take necessary steps for proper implementation of the scheme that may include academic performance and attendance monitoring and providing a platform for benefit disbursement.
- Any important information or news regarding amma vodi list and payment status check will be updated here.
Overview of Amma Vodi Scheme
Amma vodi pathakam welfare scheme was introduced to support mothers and guardians who live their life below poverty line (BPL Families) that can help them to educate their children.
Under this scheme, nearly 43 lakh mothers who send their child to school will get financial help of 15000 rupees.
This money will help children from class I to class XII to get education in various government and private institutions mention below.
- Private Aided Schools
- Private Unaided Schools and Colleges
- Recognized Government Schools
- Residential Schools or Colleges for academic year 2020 – 2021
If you are from Andhra Pradesh and willing to apply online for jagananna amma vodi ap welfare scheme then firstly you need to download official notification from website and read eligibility criteria. Here you will also find scheme details and application process.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Gov In Features
- This is first of its kind scheme in any state of the country that aimed to bring some good changes in the education system.
- Andhra Pradesh government has allocated budget of 6318 crore rupees under this scheme. This amount is to be directly deposited to the bank account of mothers or guardians who send their child schools.
- The promised financial aid of Rs 15000 will be directly transferred to beneficiary saving account till child complete his/her 12th class.
- Proper implementation of this scheme will allow every child in Andhra Pradesh to take education that will help in increasing literacy rate of state.
- This scheme includes both private and public schools and it aims at benefitting students studying in class 1 to class 12.
Required Documents for Application
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID card
- White ration card
- Address proof such as electricity bill, aadhar card, voter id.
- School name where child go to study.
- Bank account details of mother or guardian.
- Student identity card of school.
- Passport size photo of mother/guardian.
Application Process of AP Amma Vodi Scheme
The following steps should be followed if you want to apply for AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021.
- Firstly download application form for the scheme from amma vodi website.
- You also can get it from concerned education department.
- Now read the form and fill all required details carefully.
- Attach all required documents. Name of necessary documents are mentioned above.
- In last step submit your application with attach documents to concern government office.
How to check amma vodi list online
Those who have submitted their application and applied in this scheme can check their name in final beneficiary list at official website. Here we have shared step by step guide for amma vodi list check online.
- First of all you need to visit official website i.e. jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. You also can click here to land on homepage.
- On website homepage, you will find an option of search child details for ammavodi scheme. You need to click on this link.
- After clicking on given option, amma vodi final eligibility list page will appear on your screen.
- On this page you will be asked to fill mother aadhar number and verification code. After entering the required information click on get details button.
- Amma vodi list 2021 will come on your screen according to given details. You can print this final list for future reference.
Amma Vodi Eligibility List
Before submitting your application for amma vodi eligibility list 2021, it is important that you know the eligibility criteria. Here we have shared few beneficiary guidelines based on which applications are being shortlisted.
- Below poverty line (BPL) family mothers and guardians with school going children are eligible for financial assistance.
- Child must be studying between class 1 and 12 in any government, private aided or unaided schools.
- Family should have white ration card to apply in this scheme and they also should have either aadhar card or voter card.
- State and central employee’s children are not eligible for Andhra Pradesh amma vodi scheme 2020 – 2021.
- For children 75% attendance is mandatory in schools to avail the benefits of scheme.
- Child and parent must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Students who drop out from school will not be beneficiary.
In order to avail benefits of ap ammavodi scheme, it is necessary to qualify for all criteria mentioned above. If you fail in any one then application will reject and your name will not appear in final amma vodi list 2021.
Amma Vodi List Check Online District Wise
You will also be able to check district wise beneficiary list at www.jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in. Final list can be released for all districts.
If you are willing to check beneficiary names as per your area then direct link will be shared soon. List can also be released school wise or some other way.
|Name of Districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Soon|
|West Godavari||Available Soon|
Amma vodi payment status check
- How to check amma vodi payment status, this question comes in mind once final beneficiary list is available. All the money under this scheme is done online and payment will be transferred directly into beneficiary account that was provided during application process.
- Amount of 15000 Rs will be transferred to beneficiary mother or guardian registered account whose name will appear in the list.
- Every year in the month of January money will be transferred to account till child complete his intermediate. If child choose to discontinue his education before class 12 then no financial assistance will be provided.
Helpline Toll Free Number
Jagananna amma vodi ap eligibility list online check and payment status are few common asked queries. Here at state yojana we tried to share all important information related to the scheme and final list.
In any case if you have any problem or queries then you also can contact through toll free number and email id that is shared below.
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd,
Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam,
Andhra Pradesh – 521456
Phone Number: 9705454869, 9705655349
Email Id: apcse.@ap.gov.in
Friends amma vodi list check online and payment status check, if you like this article then share with your friends on social media and if you still have any doubts related to andhra pradesh (AP) jagananna amma vodi eligibility list then you can write us in comment section.