Bhulekh bhu naksha Gujarat land record: In Gujarat, the state government has introduced a portal where people from guj can check map and other land record details online. Name of the portal is anyror gujarat and official website link is anyror.gujarat.gov.in. Here you can get jamabandi copy, khasra number, khatauni, bhulekha, bhunaksha and other information related to land. Anyror rural and urban land record gujarat 7/12 view and download facilities are available online. If you want to take information about any particular land then read this article, we have shared step by step guide to view bhu naksha and bhulekh in gujarat.
- Bhulekh Gujarat Overview
- How to Check 7/12 Anyror Land Record in Gujarat
Bhulekh Gujarat Overview
Bhuekh in Gujarat 26 districts, 225 talukas can be obtained. You can check land records online at e-gram or e-dhara center without paying any fee.
If you are planning to buy or sell your plot or land then it is necessary to have complete information about the land type, area of land and owner’s name of the land. Online verification of these details can be done on land record 7/12 gujarat bhulekh portal.
In this article, we will provide detailed information about services provided on bhulekh gujarat portal for both rural and urban areas.
Highlights of Gujarat Land Record
|Portal Name||Anyror Gujarat|
|Department Name||Revenue Department of Gujarat|
|Year||2020 – 2021|
Anyror Land Record Online Portal Information
Any ROR Gujarat is launched by the revenue department that is helpful for people who want to buy or sell their land or plot in guj.
Few years back in gujarat, the process to get details of any land was very difficult. We had to visit tahsil and government offices where a concerned officer used to check old and new files. It was a time taking process.
After introducing anyror.gujarat.gov.in website, now people from both urban and rural areas can view land records anytime without going anywhere. The revenue department of Gujarat manages this website.
Facilities Available on Gujarat Bhulekh
There are various facilities available on the official website of anyror gujarat. Here we are sharing a list of few services that can be avail by citizens of gujarat.
- Know your khata by name of owner
- Know survey number with help of owner name
- Nondh number details
- VF – 6 entry details
- Entry list by month & year
- VF – 7 survey number details
- VF – 8A khata details
- Integrated survey number
- Revenue case details
- 135 – D notice for the mutation
- VF – 6 old scanned details
- VF – 7/12 old scanned entry details
- Survey number for promulgated village
Gujarat Land Record Online Portal Benefits
- In few clicks user from any state of can check their land record in gujarat on their mobile and laptop.
- No need to visit any govt office. Gujarat people’s can view land record map and bhulekh at home only. It will save time and money.
- New and old records are easy to identify and at same time there won’t be any fear of losing any record.
- Gujarat land record map online information system launched to bring transparency in work. On this portal you will get true and correct information.
- The service on this portal is free. You don’t have to pay any charges to view record of any land.
How to Check 7/12 Anyror Land Record in Gujarat
For both rural and urban areas, the procedure to view anyror Gujarat land records is different. Here one by one we are going to share both procedures.
Anyror Rural Land Record
- In order to check land records of rural areas, firstly you have to visit official website of Any RoR revenue department of gujarat. You can click here to open home page of website.
- As shown in above picture, on home page there are 3 boxes where you have to click on the box named View Land Record – Rural.
Now another page will open on your screen. In the first box, you have to select one option from the given list.
- Entry List By Month-Year
- Vf-7 Survey No Details
- Vf-8a Khata Details
- Vf-6 Entry Details
- Old Scanned Vf-7/12 Details
- Old Scanned Vf-6 Entry Details
- 135-D Notice For Mutation
- New Survey No From
- Revenue Case Details
- Know Khata By Owner Name
- Old For Promulgated Village
- Integrated Survey No Details
Now you have to select district name, taluka name, and your survey number. Enter your owner name, old survey number, entry number, year, and month details.
Click on the get record details option. Based on your given details land record bhulekh Information will appear on your screen.
Anyror Urban Land Record
- Firstly you have to visit any ror gujarat revenue department official website. On homepage of website portal 3 boxes will appear on screen.
- You have to click on View Land Record – Urban option. You can also click same option in menu bar. Now a form will appear on your screen as below.
- Now in first box you have to select one option from the list given below.
- Survey No Details
- Nondh No Details
- 135d Notice Details
- Know by Owner Name
- Entry by Month – Year
- In next step select district name, city survey office name, ward number, survey no, sheet no.
- Now write the captcha code in box and click on get record detail.
- Based on your information, land record details of your area will appear on your screen.
Bhu Naksha Gujarat District Wise Search
- Bhu naksha gujarat land record is available on revenue department official website www.revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in. You can click here to open homepage of portal.
- On homepage of website you will find a box named most popular. As shown in picture below there is a list of available services where you have to click on village map option.
- After clicking on village map another page will open where you can download map district wise. You can also select name of your district in box.
- If you want to view your land map by survey number then you need to visit tehsil office or taluka office of your area.
Online Property Search Procedure
- If you want to check land registry online then visit any ror gujarat official website.
- On homepage there are 3 boxes where you need to click box named property search.
- You can also click property searach option from menu bar.
- Now a new page will open where form will appear on your screen.
- There are 3 options available to search your property in gujarat i.e. property wise, name wise and document no year wise.
- After selecting your option now you have t select your district name.
- Now fill sub register office, index 2 village details can select your property type and search type.
- In last you need to type applicant name, mobile number and email id and click on send verification code.
- You will receive a message on given mobile no. Now read otp code from message and type in form and click on search.
- Your property details will appear according to your given information.
Bhulekha Gujarat Online Application (IORA)
- In order to view bhulekh gujarat online application (IORA), firstly go to official website of revenue department mentioned above.
- On home page in menu bar you will see an option of Online Application (IORA). Click on this option. A form will appear in front of you.
- Here you can see 4 options i.e. new application, registered application, premium payment extension and show cause notice presentation. Now according to your requirement select any one option.
- Now you have to give some more details about your application. Such as application type, purpose of your application, name of district, name of taluka, village name, email id and mobile number.
- Click on generate otp. Now otp message will come on your mobile. Type otp and click on submit button.
- Bhulekha gujarat online application will be processed successfully. For anyror gujarat online application you need to follow same steps. Only in menu bar click on online application and then fill the form.
Gujarat Anyror Mobile Application Download
Bhulekh Gujarat land record anyror 7/12 app is also available for mobile users. Follow the below steps to download the app on your mobile.
- Firstly on your mobile open google play store.
- In search box type anyror gujarat.
- Now click on install app.
In this article, we tried to share all information about land record in gujarat. If you still have any questions about the online procedure to view records then you can ask us in the comment box.
Friend’s bhulekh bhu naksha gujarat land record anyror 7/12, if you like this article then share with your friends on social media and write your suggestions through comments.