AIMS portal salary slip 2020-2021, ress registration login & mobile app download process: Full form of AIMS is Accounting Information & Management System. Railway department launched this online portal for their employees. Official website of aims portal is www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in. On this portal, employees of Indian railway can do ress new registration and login into their account. They can check their salary details, health insurance, pensions and all other benefits given by railway in 2020 – 2021. Railway has also introduced mobile application. In this article we are going to share simple procedure to check pay slip and app download.
AIMS Portal Overview
Throughout the country, railways are best mode of transportation and that’s the reason it is called life line of a country. As per the report in 2019, more than 13 lakhs people are working currently in different railway divisions and different zones. It is the highest number of employees in any railway network.
In order to maintain records of total expenditure and total earning by Railway that includes employee’s salaries and all other facilities, railway department created this aims portal. Through implementation of this online portal, employees can update themselves with new updates and also they can avail benefits of e-service from any station.
Train driver, conductor and all other railway worker will be able to access this portal. They simply have to login into their id in order to download their pay slip and salary slip. They can also check their personal and financial related details.
In this article we are going to share detailed procedure of railway employee ress registration, website login process and every important aspect to download aims portal salary slip 2021.
|Portal Name||AIMS Portal|
|Objective||Ress registration, login, salary slip|
|Launched by||Indian Railway Department|
Types of Services Available at AIMS Portal
In order to simplify their system Indian railway management has created AIMS Portal. With help of this portal, railway is going to provide many online services to their employees in India. Few of them are mentioned below-
- It allows railway employees to view their salaries, health insurance, pension and details of all other benefits provided by railway.
- All employees who are registered on website can download their aims portal pay slip through it.
- Information related to station can be checked here, station name, station number, station address, train number.
- Status of train can also be checked via this portal.
- Management Information System (MIS) reporting.
- Budgeting of earning and total expenditure.
- Checking transactions of receipts and expenditure.
- Examination of all investments proposals.
- Compilation and accounts keeping.
Employee Details Mentioned in Portal
There are many things available in RESS AIMS Portal. After registration you will be able to view all services. It basically contains all the information related to Indian Railway services. Brief details are mentioned below-
- This portal contains monthly salary detail of railway employee.
- Provident Fund (PF) details are also there.
- Month wise pay slip downloads option.
- Personal information like employee name, date of birth, designation.
- Employee’s aadhar card number, mobile number etc.
RESS Registration Process at AIMS Portal
Railway employee from any station in India can register himself/herself on official website www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in. You can also use AIMS mobile app for registration. Follow the simple steps shared below to get yourself registered.
- First step of RESS (Railway Employee Self Service) registration is to open aims official website in your preferred browser. Homepage of website may look like picture shown below.
- On homepage of this portal you will find an option of “Employee Self Service” on the left side of the page. Now click on this page.
- After clicking a new page of Railway Employee Self Service will appear on your screen as shown below.
- This is a login page. Here at the bottom you will find option of New Use Registration link. Click on this link to open AIMS Portal RESS Registration page.
- Here you will be asked to enter your mobile number, date of birth and employee number. Type all required details carefully and click on submit button. Birth date format should be dd/mm/yyyy.
- Now you have to verify your mobile number. In order to get your number verified, type “START” in your message box and send this text to 09821736069.
- You will get confirmation message on your mobile phone number. After verification, you will receive password on your mobile number that you can change later.
- Ress new registration process has been completed. Now you are allowed to login aims website portal.
- You can also follow the same procedure if you are using aims app for registration.
Once you have completed registration process, you can login to your account by using your user name and password. Follow the below steps to login your id on portal.
- Go to Indian railways official website aims.indianrailways.gov.in in your preferred browser or mobile app.
- On home page you will see link of “Employee Self Service”. Click on this link.
- AIMS Portal login web page will appear on your screen.
- Here you will be asked to enter your user name and password. After that click on submit button.
- After logged in you are allowed to check your ress pay slip and all other services available on portal.
- In case you forget your password then you can request for new password. This option is available on login page.
- We advise you not to share your user id, password, personal details, bank details, otp with anybody.
AIMS Portal Salary Slip Checking Procedure
Aims portal salary slip contains information like employee designation, name of employee, date of birth, aadhar number and mobile number.
Some other information is also there like station, department name, salary details, TA, DA, HRA, pay hike date, income tax, leave balance. Below are some simple steps you should follow to check your salary slip.
- Visit official website of Indian railway which is launched by railway authority. Link of website has already shared above.
- As you land on homepage of website, you will see Employee Self Service option. Now you need to click on this link.
- A new web page will appear on your screen. Here you need to type your user name and password.
- Now you are logged in to your account. Here you will find option of Pay Slip. Click on this option and choose the name of month to check it monthly wise.
- You can also download and take print out of aims portal pay slip when required.
AIMS RESS Mobile App Download
- Now a day’s most of us use smart mobile phones. Railway authorities have also launched mobile application to get any information about railway anytime on mobile.
- Ress (Railway Employee Self Service) aims portal app has all services that are available on website.
- Aims mobile app is available on Google Play Store. Employees can download and install app by searching aims app in search box.
- Downloading & installation process can take some time. After successful installation of app, you can login to your account by using same user id and password that you use on website.
Procedure to Lodge Grievance
Railway employees can also lodge their complaint on this portal. Follow below mentioned steps if you want to lodge any grievance.
- In very first step you have to visit Railway authority official website i.e. www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On homepage of portal you will find option of Public grievance. Click on this link and a new page will appear on your screen.
- Now in menu bar you need to click on Grievance. After that a list will open where you have to click on Lodge Public Grievance.
- Now you will be asked to enter little information. Type all required information and click on submit button to lodge grievance.
- Employees can also check status of their grievance.
- Note: Only registered users are allowed to lodge their complaint.
In this article we tried to share all important information related to aims portal, rees registration, salary pay slip and app download. We hope you read this article through end. In any case you have any query or suggestions; you can contact them through helpline number.
Railway authority has also opened a department to help employees who have any query. You can contact them on mobile number or via email. This department is working day and night to help their railway employees.
Mobile Number: 08130353466
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Contact Hours: 9:30 Am to 6:00 Pm
- Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Friend’s AIMS portal salary slip 2020 – 2021 & ress registration login process, if you like this article than share with your friends on social media. If you have any query than you can ask us in comment box.