View Tamil Nadu (TN) Patta Chitta Online Status: In this article, we are going to share important details about Tamil Nadu online land records for the years 2019, 2020, and 2021. In Tamilnadu documents related to land records are known as patta chitta. In order to check land ownership online, the state government has launched an official website portal name eservices.tn.gov.in. On this portal, you can verify land ownership, download a copy of patta chita, and view application status. You can apply your ec patta chitta in English and Tamil both language.
These documents are essential and required when you are planning to buy or sell land, a house or any plot and also when you are going to apply for a loan. Here we are going to share step by step guide to apply patta chitta online in tamilnadu and view the status of an application.
- Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu
- Patta Chitta Online Status View Procedure
Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu
Patta is kind of a document that contains information of land revenue record for the ownership of particular land. Such as district name, survey number, area of land, number of patta and village and circle name where land is located.
Land cover details, Information regarding landfill and settlement information is also there in patta. This document is actually maintained by taluka offices for all landholdings.
Chitta word is basically extracted from patta registry. This is a legal document for immovable property. The primary motive of this document is to define the type of land whether it is Dryland (punjai) or Wetland (nanjai).
Both of these documents are legal and issued by the Tamilnadu state government in 2015 and then merged into a single document that has all important information available on patta. In this document below mentioned information below has been included.
- Name of owner
- Number of leashes
- Subdivision and survey number
- Land area details
- Name of district, taluka and village
- Whether land is dryland or wetland
TN Patta Chitta Key Points
|Portal Name||Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu|
|In Tamil Language||తమిళనాడు పట్టా చిట్టా ఆన్లైన్ స్థితి|
|Scheme/Portal Category||State Government|
|State Name||Tamil Nadu (TN)|
|Major Benefit||View TN Patta Chitta Online Status|
Under Digital India Program, all states are introducing an online website portal where people can check their land records online. In order to achieve this purpose, tamil nadu state government started https://eservices.tn.gov.in/ website.
If you are a citizen of Tamil Nadu and willing to apply patta chitta then firstly download the notification from the official website and read the complete procedure of application and eligibility criteria.
Services Available on Website Portal
- Patta chitta online application
- View patta chitta status online
- Transfer of patta chitta
- View register extract
- Verify poramboke land
- No application status
- Verify patta certificate
Tamil Nadu Land Ownership
In lease documents, Tamil Nadu residents are given land revenue details and land ownership. Here lands are often divided into 2 following categories.
- Wetland (Nanjai)
- Dryland (Punjai)
Here we are giving short information on how to view patta chitta documents online and tn land record application process.
If you are going to apply for patta chitta documents then according to official website you are required to have the following documents.
1. Sale deed is required for verification purposes. With a photocopy of the sale deed, you have to submit the original copy of the sale deed to tahsildar or the concerned govt office.
2. Possession proof is also required. In order to prove that land belongs to you only, you have to submit the following documents –
- Electricity bill
- Paid tax receipt
3. You also have to submit encumbrance certificate (EC). The purpose of this certificate is to assure that your property is free from any kind of legal and financial liability.
How to Apply Patta Chitta Online
In order to apply tamil nadu patta chitta document online, follow the steps given below.
- First of all visit Tamil Nadu government revenue services official website. You can click here to open home page of this online portal.
- On homepage a link will appear in first box named View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract. Click on this link.
- After clicking the above mentioned link, a new page will appear on your screen where you have to tell about district name and area type (Rural or Urban). Now click on submit button.
- On next page you have to give some information about taluk, village name, patta number / survey number. Also enter the authentication code shown in box and finally click on submit button.
You have to pay 100 rupees fee if you are applying patta document on tamilnadu land records official website. You can pay this fee via online mode.
Application status can also be checked on tn patta website portal.
Patta Chitta Online Status View Procedure
Procedure to view patta chitta online status is very easy. If you want to check status of your document then follow few simple steps shared below.
- First of all you have to visit tn eservices official website. Link has already been shared above.
- On homepage click on view application status.
- A new page will appear where you have to type your application id and authentication code.
- Now click on get status.
- Patta chitta status will appear on your screen.
Procedure to Verify Your Patta Certificate
Follow the below steps if you want to verify your patta certificate online.
- Firstly you have to open patta official website.
- Now in second box you will see an option of verify patta or check details of land title. Click on this option.
- A new webpage will appear on your screen where you have to enter reference number.
- Now click on submit button.
Process to Change Name in Patta
- Firstly visit your respective village administration department.
- Now from concerned officer ask a form for name change.
- Read it carefully and fill all required details.
- Attach all required documents with form like tax receipt, sale deed, encumbrance certificate, electricity bill etc.
- In final step, submit your form in same office.
- It would take 30 to 40 days for name change to reflect.
Transfer of TN Patta Chitta
If you are buying or selling your land or any property then a transfer of patta chitta ec document is needed. Follow the below steps if you want to do the same.
- Firstly visit your respective village tahsildar or concerned officer in your district and submit your application to transfer patta document on other name.
- The concerned officer will do some examinations and based on that application will be accepted or rejected.
Patta Chitta Mobile App Download Procedure
- Firstly open google play store app on your mobile.
- Type patta chitta tamil nadu in search box.
- Now click on search button.
- List of applications will appear on your screen.
- Click on the first app in the list and click on install.
- Patta chitta app download process is done now.
View Register Extract
- Open Tamil Nadu state government official website that is developed for revenue services www.eservices.tn.gov.in.
- On homepage there is an option of View A – Register Extract. You have to click on this option.
- Now select your district name, taluk name and village name.
- Enter survey number and select sub division number.
- Type authentication value from box and click on submit button.
Verify Poramboke Land
- If you want to verify poramboke lands then first of all visit tamil nadu e-services official website.
- On homepage there is an option available in last box named Verify Poramboke Land. Click on this link.
- After clicking the link a new page will appear in front of you where you have to provide little information.
- Select Village, district, taluk name and enter sub division number, survey number.
- Now click on submit button. Based on your given details land information will appear on your screen.
In this article of state yojana we tried to share all important information about patta chitta in tamil nadu. In any case, if you are facing any problem or you need additional information then you can write an email.
As of now patta chitta helpline toll-free number is not available, but you can reach out to concerned authorities via email. You can also give your feedback here.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friend’s view tn patta chitta online status tamil nadu, if you like this article then share this with your friends on social media channels. If you still have any queries related to tamilnadu land records then you can ask us through comments.